Monday 8 February 2021

At Home Writing Challenge - I.B.F.Fs: Storytime: 5 Fun Family Winter Activities

Inspired by this list of winter activities, try these fun Winter writing prompts starring the I.B.F.Fs - perfect for when you're stuck inside and never have to go to school today.
  • Luke, Resus, Cleo, Dig, Lulu, Uncle Stripe, Aunt Trixie, Muffin and Socks and I go to the aquarium and imagine becoming mermaids, swimming about with all the fish underwater.
  • Whilst swimming in the pool with my siblings, I watch Simon take a swim class with his friends. From there, I imagine doing a synchronised swimming routine with my friends.
  • Luke, Resus, Cleo and I go to an indoor waterpark and have a fun time there.
  • Dog and Pug host an annual storytime session at the bookshop, and Pug tries to improvise by making puppets with Love Monster...but he's not very good at making puppets! What does he use instead?
  • Luke, Resus, Cleo and I create a siblinghood friendship mural to hang on our wall using simple art supplies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Writing Activity - The Hallowistmas Drill - Part 1

CHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGE!! How would YOU get revenge on CBBC for taking away your favourite programme?!