Monday 8 February 2021

At Home Writing Challenge - I.B.F.Fs Storytime - 9 Fun Father & Baby Outing Ideas

These writing prompts are inspired by some fun father and daughter outings and will, this time, not focus on fathers and daughters spending time together, but rather me and my I.B.F.F friends!
  • Dog and Pug go to a local sporting event and, as if by accident, Pug gets dragged into the game. How does he help his favourite team win?
  • Luke, Resus, Cleo and I visit Uncle Stripe's house and play with Muffin and Socks in the pool.
  • Dog organizes a storytime session at the bookshop filled with songs and puppets, and talks directly to you, as if you were one of the children at the storytime session. Write from Dog's perspective as he talks to the reader and reads him/her a story.
  • Simon, Gaspard and their grandma and grandpa take me to the antique store to look at old treasures, and Simon and I play at being treasure hunters.
  • Luke, Resus, Cleo and I try out a day of sharing each others' hobbies.
  • I accompany Resus and Luella to a bird sanctuary, and the birds here make Resus depressed because as a vampire, he can't fly. Luella and I must comfort him and tell him vampires aren't like birds.
  • Bluey, Bingo and Bandit go grocery shopping, and, flashing back to when they played their game of 'Kids' there, Bandit prays another incident like this wouldn't happen....
  • I play in the park with Bluey and Chloe, and each of us has a go on the swing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Writing Activity - The Hallowistmas Drill - Part 1

CHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGE!! How would YOU get revenge on CBBC for taking away your favourite programme?!