Monday 8 February 2021

At Home Creative Writing Challenge - I.B.F.Fs Storytime: 6 End Of Summer Activities To Do With Your Little One

Inspired by this list of fun activities to do during Summer with little ones, try these I.B.F.Fs writing prompts not just for Summer, but for every occasion. From a swim in the lake to a picnic dinner outside, there's never a dull moment, because every Summer is full of fun with the I.B.F.Fs!
  • Luke, Resus, Cleo and I go for a swim in the lake, and enjoy the cool water, splashing each other and lying on top of the water, looking up at the leaves above.
  • When our parents order pizza takeaway, we decide to have it outside since it is a lovely Summer evening. Next door, Bluey and her family are having a barbecue, and my siblings and I decide to imitate them.
  • My family and I go to the farmer's market, and we meet up with Simon and his family. We try to see if honey and cheese taste well together, and wonder where our local produce comes from examining the food sold there.
  • I go round to play with Bluey, Bingo and their cousins at Nana's house, and I learn how to make ice blocks for me and my friends to enjoy on such a hot day.
  • My siblings and I spend the morning together at the park, and relax in the long grass, wondering to one another about how dew is formed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Writing Activity - The Hallowistmas Drill - Part 1

CHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGE!! How would YOU get revenge on CBBC for taking away your favourite programme?!