ScreamBlue: Creative Writing Station
Monday, 21 March 2022
Creative Writing Activity - I.B.F.Fs: The Unexplored World
Imagine you are exploring the new world Sophie and her siblings were born in. Make sure to use your five senses to describe your surroundings.
Take it further by participating in Winter-themed mindfulness activities.
https://www.counselorkeri.com/2018/12/02/winter-mindfulness-activities-for-kids/
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Art Prompt #8: Boomerang UK Vs The Garfield Show
Bluey: 10 Writing Prompts
Luke, Resus, Cleo and you go to help Bandit make the duck cake for Bingo's birthday. While Luke, Resus and Cleo try to help, you help Bl...
Come & Play With Alpha 6!
Write a list of things to do on a playdate with Alpha 6.
Creative Writing Activity - I.B.F.Fs: Pass The Parcel
Write an I.B.F.Fs version of the Bluey episode 'Pass The Parcel', centred around curiosity.
No comments:
Post a Comment