Monday 8 February 2021

At Home Writing Challenge - I.B.F.Fs Storytime: 5 Ways To Savour Summer's End With Your Family

Inspired by this list of things to do during the end of Summer, these creative writing prompts will help you to write some joyful stories about the I.B.F.Fs as my siblings Luke, Resus and Cleo and I spend time together and explore our world with the help of our friends Bluey, Bingo, Dog, Pug, Nothing, Hover, Feather, Simon, Gaspard and Love Monster.
  • Luke, Resus, Cleo and I cool off and relax at an outdoor swimming pool with our cousin Six...but it proves to be really hot weather!
  • My family and I go with Bluey and her family and Simon and his family to the fair, and among the many rides we enjoy, Bingo finds a new friend for Floppy - a cream-coloured stuffed toy rabbit named Popcorn.
  • My family invite the neighbours round for a BBQ, with meat on the grill, watermelon, corn on the cob, and ice cream. I play a game of jungle crocodiles with Muffin, Simon and Bluey and my siblings.
  • My siblings and I are allowed to stay up for an extra hour and play outside, but we use this time just to chillax.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Writing Activity - The Hallowistmas Drill - Part 1

CHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGE!! How would YOU get revenge on CBBC for taking away your favourite programme?!