Monday 8 February 2021

At Home Writing Challenge - I.B.F.Fs Storytime: 10 Ideas For Daddy Daughter Dates With A Toddler

Inspired by these ideas of a dad's day out with a toddler, use these fun prompts to write down I.B.F.Fs stories inspired by such fun days out, and maybe they could get a young child living near you loving to try new things!
  • Luke, Resus, Cleo and I take a look round a pet store and witness the tale of a cat and a dog who try to end an all-out war between each others' species. How do we get involved in the story though?
  • Luke, Resus, Cleo and I go with Uncle Stripe, Aunt Trixie, Muffin and Socks to the library, and Uncle Stripe prays an incident like from when Bluey and Bingo played their library game won't happen...but each of us finds a book that we like, leading Luke and Resus to get distracted from their comics.
  • The family and I have lunch out at a restaurant, and here, I meet Simon, Gaspard and Snickers. We get to play in the restaurant's playplace with my siblings, pretending the restaurant is a fierce, almighty jungle filled with dangerous creatures only we can tame.
  • Luke, Resus, Cleo, Coco, Indy, Honey and I play at being pirates in the park.
  • My siblings and I have a quiet morning in the park, feeding the ducks...but more and more people keep wanting to join us!
  • Luke, Resus, Cleo and I join Bluey and Bingo on a trip to the toy store to get something for Mackenzie's birthday, but someone is making the toys talk. With help of Alfie, we attempt to uncover the person behind the talking toys. Who might it be? Might it be Hover, up to her wisecracking ways yet again?
  • Luke, Resus, Cleo and I relax at the local pool, and spend a moment of tranquility there. Write about how we experience relaxation and stress relief in the water.
  • Bluey challenges me to a bike race in the park. My siblings and her friends cheer us on. Do we find cunning tricks to see who wins the race first? How do we find the solution to winning the race?
  • Bluey, Mackenzie, Snickers, Rusty, Chloe, Nothing, Hover, Dog, Pug and my siblings work together on an art project that we are sure to put up in the local museum. What responsibility do each of us have with the art project?
  • Dog, Pug, Bluey, Bingo, my siblings and I visit a garage sale and play hide and seek there, hiding under the table, while Dog and Pug check out the barbecue going on near the sale. Might they be hosting a garden party on that day?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Writing Activity - The Hallowistmas Drill - Part 1

CHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGE!! How would YOU get revenge on CBBC for taking away your favourite programme?!